Trunk light, driver side is not wired. Empty fixture. USA

Audi A3 E-tron Forum

Help Support Audi A3 E-tron Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mdes

2016 etron Maryland. Visited dealer with question on driver side trunk light not illuminating. Technician opened up the panel and found the fixture is not wired. Further research on my specific vin shows the driver side trunk light fixture does not have a wiring harness or bulb. Passenger side has harness and bulb part numbers.

That's interesting. I noticed mine is not working either. I figured I'd just have them fix it whenever I go in for my second delivery, or if I go buy the roof rack. I sure hope there is a bulb and wiring!

Mdes":2xqowtvd said:
2016 etron Maryland. Visited dealer with question on driver side trunk light not illuminating. Technician opened up the panel and found the fixture is not wired. Further research on my specific vin shows the driver side trunk light fixture does not have a wiring harness or bulb. Passenger side has harness and bulb part numbers.
That's just a dummy holder for the trunk floor board cover. There is no bulb or wiring there.

Back