Observed lease details?

Audi A3 E-tron Forum

Help Support Audi A3 E-tron Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bruintoo":2969olfi said:
Those extra $2000 worth of incentives are great. Never heard of the Western Region incentive. All I got when I my car early January is the Federal and Audi loyalty of $500 (so much for LOYALTY!!!). And 10% under MSRP? That's extra great. No luck here in LA area. And when people say $0 out of pocket, does that mean that folded tax, license and registration into the total cost?
-Ben

Hey Ben,

The western region lease incentive was one that didn't seem to be advertised but may be one that is provided to dealers to help negotiations. Then the acquisition rebate was published at beginning of month without specifying the etron then corrected later. It took some convincing. But they gave them both.

I was surprised that I was able to do that well on the sale price also. Audi is not known for discounts from what I understand.

When I say zero out-of-pocket, I just mean out of pocket money, paid at the time of delivery less any I get back post delivery like the California rebate. So $1085 paid at delivery, and $1500 back post delivery means the rebate exceeded what I paid up front (which included first month payment).

Back