Loss of Navigation favourites

Audi A3 E-tron Forum

Help Support Audi A3 E-tron Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andymccrory

I loaded up a few regular locations into the e-tron's sat-nav favourites soon after I got it.

Some time ago they disappeared when the sat nav crashed. I stopped and re-started the car and they came back.

They disappeared again last week and have not come back.

Has anyone else experienced this?

It seems strange, but for me it seems to be linked to the telephone that's connected via bluetooth.
I replaced my iphone and the next time I got in the car all my saved locations were blank. I re-added my favorites - easily done since the list of historical locations was still there.
Some time later, my boyfriend drove the car and connected his phone to the bluetooth. Again the list of favorites was blank. But when I get in to drive, with my phone connected to bluetooth, they're there.

Either something weird is going on, or it's related to the phone that's linked. What's your experience?

Spot on Pennster.

Seems like both my son and my wife had connected their phones to my e-tron to play music and my phone was bounced off on each occasion.

I tested it yesterday and when I re-paired my phone the navigation favourites re-appeared.

This is actually a really neat feature but confusing as it's obviously not widely known.

Back