Battery Pack life begins at 93.7%

Audi A3 E-tron Forum

Help Support Audi A3 E-tron Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StevieC

When I picked up car 2 weeks ago it was new with 92kms on clock. I checked for DTC's with Vag-com when I got it home and it reports remaining battery life 93.7%. So I guess I'm 4-5kms range down out of the box :shock: I guess it vary from car to car depending upon how much they sit around before sale.
Longest I have travelled so far is 35kms at @100KPH which is not in the optimal range for best battery performance.

Also, Noticed neat feature today going down steep long hill today. If apply the fairly aggressive regenerative breaking by pressing left hand paddle then if you gently press accelerator it reduces the amount of regenerative breaking depending on how much you press the accelerator. Brilliant! Allows you to keep charging all the way down a hill while maintaining the same distance with the car in front.

StevieC":1l1u18hc said:
...Noticed neat feature today going down steep long hill today. If apply the fairly aggressive regenerative breaking by pressing left hand paddle then if you gently press accelerator it reduces the amount of regenerative breaking depending on how much you press the accelerator. Brilliant! Allows you to keep charging all the way down a hill while maintaining the same distance with the car in front.

I've been practicing this when using Sport mode, it's really helping me master "the roll" with the foot!

Back