Audi Fresh CO2gate

Audi A3 E-tron Forum

Help Support Audi A3 E-tron Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idk2016

http://www.forbes.com/sites/bertels...lkswagen-in-even-deeper-trouble/#147763625113

Germany’s Bild am Sonntag:
According to the report, Audi engines were equipped with the device until as late as May 2016, eight months after Volkswagen’s dieselgate scandal became public in September 2015. According to BamS, the device causes lower mileage and hence higher CO2 emissions when the car is off the “rolling road” used in official emission tests.

This device,or software resultis in lower mileage ,higher CO2 emissions. I am posting this because I am wondering if the A3 etron's affected given some owners don't really notice any gas fuel benefits.As for the ev mode range achieved,there appears to be a difference between European,and North American owners' A3 etron.Disappointed our automatics may be affected once the Justice Department releases their findings from the 2015 dieselgate inquiries :shock:

What I read today said it was just the 3.0 V6 in the larger cars, A6, Q5 & Q7. None of the 4 cylinder cars at all.

arne":1olfcwo1 said:
What I read today said it was just the 3.0 V6 in the larger cars, A6, Q5 & Q7. None of the 4 cylinder cars at all.
Yup. It's tied to the 7-speed automatic transmission.

Back