Audi My connect with T-mobile

Audi A3 E-tron Forum

Help Support Audi A3 E-tron Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

himala76

Hello Guys

Im confirming use of tmobile sim card on my audi e-tron. i had my At&t trial subscription run out and did not order the connection from myaudi or att.
i use my tablet sim card then went to settings and select the provider profile (LTE).
i have all the services. ( LTE services )
if you have tmobile services its only $10 month to add 2gb data line

hope this help
thanks

Thanks for the idea. My trial period just ended and I'm an existing TMobile customer so I'm going to give this a try. Much cheaper than a standalone AT&T plan. Just ordered a SIM card with a tablet plan. I'll post back if I run into any problems.

My 6 month trial Audi Connect with the dealer supplied AT&T sim card is about to expire. I have T-mobile service for my cell phone. Sounds like there's a way to switch to a T-mobile sim card with a $10/mo add on for a tablet data plan. Please let me know if this is correct and, if so, can anybody provide me with tips to successfully make Audi Connect work with T-mobile instead of AT&T?

Thanks!!

--drmarko--
2016 Audi A3 e-tron
Premium plus
Technology package
Sport package
Florett Silver

Sinc I haven't explored Audi Connect, can some of you who use explain what features or uses it provides? My phones are with Consumer Cellular, which uses AT&T network, and I can also get a $10 per month additional SIM. I hadn't planned on it since I don't use it now, but maybe I should find out what I'm missing?

As a fellow T-Mobile customer, this is very helpful to know. Looking ahead to when the free trial of Audi Connect will expire, I have a couple of questions. With just the SIM card I imagine you can still use the Audi A3 etron app to check status and program charging and preconditioning, correct? What about Navigation? Does it still work the same? Do any other MMI functions work like Google Voice Search or Google Earth? Thanks in advance for any information.

Back