New A3 e-tron in Columbus, OH USA

Audi A3 E-tron Forum

Help Support Audi A3 E-tron Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n0npr0phet

Hi All,
I just bought a white 2016 Audi A3 Sportback e-tron Premium. :D It will live in Bexley, OH.

n0npr0phet

Welcome n0npr0phet
Congrats! It's always nice to connect to other e-tron owners. With Audi limiting the available number of these wonderful cars in N.A. we're a bit of a minority in the E.V. world on this side of the pond. Lot of Euro's have them and if you have questions, I'd suggest posting here and on speakev.com
When is your delivery date and what color did you get? ( :oops: you mentioned you got a white car in your message - DOH!)

Thanks hangtime10,
I have the car. I bought it off the lot. I would have preferred to order/transfer from another dealer with Premium Plus (BO sound system) but when I priced that out I was paying about US$4000 for the Plus and I only wanted the sound system. They had a couple more on the lot but all Premium. I traded-in a 2008 BMW 528i. There was an incentive that you get $1000 if your previous car was a BMW (and a few others).

I have had it for a few days and I am very happy with the car. I am getting about 22 a charge which is well within my daily driving range.

Lots of little things to learn. One funny one. At first I was lamenting a lack of surfaces to put things like my phone and my keys. Then I realized I never need those things out of my pocket while in the car. I also learned to watch the Performance meter to know if the car is on or off. At first I was surprised that it turned off when I opened the door. Then I got out without turning off the car accidentally and was happy it does that.

np :cool:

There's a lot to experience with the e-tron. :D The transmission is smooth and most of the time I can't notice the switch from EV to ICE. :cool:
I got mine off the lot too. It was the test drive car the dealership had. I needed a car immediately, as my subie died on me, so I couldn't wait the 3 months for a personally spec'd out car.
Mine is Daytona Grey (didn't want white or black), Technik with the sport pkg. Went to 80% of the dealerships in the area and I couldn't find any with the technology pkg.
The EV acceleration is addictive isn't it?
If you have any questions, this site is good. But I also suggest joining speakev.com.

Back