Audi UK Pricing (June 2014)

Audi A3 E-tron Forum

Help Support Audi A3 E-tron Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jerry3561

I received the following information in brochure form from my local Audi dealership.

Audi A3 Sportback e-tron S tronic

P11D price (£) 34,895 (Excluding £5,000 Government-applied Ultra Low Carbon Car Consumer Incentive for Ultra Low Emission Vehicles (ULEVs)
First-year VED 2014/15 VED-exempt

The order books are now open in the UK although they did have a few issues yesterday probably from the surge of e-tron orders. I received the official Audi A3 Sportback e-tron Pricing and Specification Guide valid from August 2014, and have drawn up a provisional spec. Let's see if there is any discount available, either on German or locally sourced options.

Hi Mitchell,

I placed my order on 25th August and have received a provisional build week of week 7 2015.

The only discounts available were on accessories i.e. generic A3 accessories. Still, the government will cough up £5,000 or £6,000 towards the overall cost and they have already provided me with a 32A rapid charger.

Roll on February :D

Congratulations! What color did you go for? Nice to finally take a look at the order site and see something besides the bright red A3 e-tron!

Hi Marta,
I went for Scuba Blue having studied all the other A3's lined up outside my local dealership in the sunshine. The pictures do not do the colour justice!
Jerry

Back