Audi A3 e-Tron on sale at USA dealerships today

Audi A3 E-tron Forum

Help Support Audi A3 E-tron Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitchell

According to a recent article on InsideEVs, the A3 e-Tron finally passed the last few regulatory changes in the final days of December 2015, and sales in the U.S. can now start for Audi's first plug-in hyrid.

Has anyone in the USA received any order updates etc from their dealerships in light of this news?

Dealers in the Washington DC region got a handful of cars delivered last week. I picked up my A3 etron on Jan 9th. Several dealers that I had contacted before are now calling to schedule test drives etc.

mitchell":28cvk7jg said:
According to a recent article on InsideEVs, the A3 e-Tron finally passed the last few regulatory changes in the final days of December 2015, and sales in the U.S. can now start for Audi's first plug-in hyrid.

Has anyone in the USA received any order updates etc from their dealerships in light of this news?
I guess you haven't visited the other threads yet where we have been posting things like photos and disappointments with e-tron connect service.

Sorry, got a little carried away with posting before checking into the other sections of the forum :)

Back