Audi UK Pricing (June 2014)

Audi A3 E-tron Forum

Help Support Audi A3 E-tron Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jerry3561

I received the following information in brochure form from my local Audi dealership.

Audi A3 Sportback e-tron S tronic

P11D price (£) 34,895 (Excluding £5,000 Government-applied Ultra Low Carbon Car Consumer Incentive for Ultra Low Emission Vehicles (ULEVs)
First-year VED 2014/15 VED-exempt

The order books are now open in the UK although they did have a few issues yesterday probably from the surge of e-tron orders. I received the official Audi A3 Sportback e-tron Pricing and Specification Guide valid from August 2014, and have drawn up a provisional spec. Let's see if there is any discount available, either on German or locally sourced options.

Hi Mitchell,

I placed my order on 25th August and have received a provisional build week of week 7 2015.

The only discounts available were on accessories i.e. generic A3 accessories. Still, the government will cough up £5,000 or £6,000 towards the overall cost and they have already provided me with a 32A rapid charger.

Roll on February :D

Congratulations! What color did you go for? Nice to finally take a look at the order site and see something besides the bright red A3 e-tron!

Hi Marta,
I went for Scuba Blue having studied all the other A3's lined up outside my local dealership in the sunshine. The pictures do not do the colour justice!
Jerry

Latest posts

Back