Service Campaign 93H4 - Sealing High Voltage Battery

Audi A3 E-tron Forum

Help Support Audi A3 E-tron Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huaaaaa

Anyone else see this service campaign on the recall website? https://web.audiusa.com/recall/
Seems to be for 2017-2018. 2016's were under the other campaign.

Sealing High Voltage Battery REPAIR NEEDED

START DATE
Aug 06, 2020

AUDI ACTION CODE
93H4

DESCRIPTION
Moisture may enter the high-voltage battery due to corrosion creep at the battery regulation control unit and at the low-voltage connector. If moisture has entered, a warning will appear on the instrument cluster display to alert the driver.

REMEDY
Inspect, clean and seal the high-voltage battery regulation control unit and the low-voltage connector housing.

I put the VIN number in for my 2017 A3 E Tron on the website you linked. It came back as no Recalls or service bulletins.

I've had the service action performed as part of my 40k service. It took one day to inspect, clean, and seal the high-voltage battery regulation control unit. With the new spark plugs as part of the 40k tune-up, my A3 purrs like a kitten on the interstate.

My Enron has been at the dealership for almost three weeks for this service. They did find corrosion and have been waiting for parts for 2-1/2 weeks. All parts arrived today. 2 days to get it back together.

This has been unacceptable front the start.

I have 2015, full battery replacement on mine, did it last year, this is in Sweden.

Back