Audi A3 E-tron Forum

It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:05 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: US market E-tron deliveries
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:28 pm 

himala76 wrote:
So I'm the only one who got the car ?..... :o

@himala76 It seems you are the first (and, to date, the only) person to get an E-tron in the US. So where are your postings reviewing your new toy? :D

(Not the first in North America though, that honor goes to our friends to the North).

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:13 pm 

himala76 wrote:

So Audi is factoring in the federal tax rebate into their lease rates according the the lengthy quote you posted. If so, that's good, it reduces the capital cost by $4,168! In addition, there is $1,500 Audi rebate reduction and in CA an additional $1,500 rebate check afterwards that can help with the payments.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:04 am 

estrong wrote:
himala76 wrote:

@himala76 It seems you are the first (and, to date, the only) person to get an E-tron in the US. So where are your postings reviewing your new toy? :D

(Not the first in North America though, that honor goes to our friends to the North).

My Car i had to left in the dealer to do the paint protection.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:02 pm 

I thought lease rates/residuals were to be announced today. Nothing! My Etron is in, but without a price I can't get it. I ordered the car in August. $1000 down. The dealer refunded my deposit in late November when they had no idea when they could firm up the price. Legally I no longer have an order, but I will have a chance to get the car. Milano Red with brown interior. Looks great Premium Plus with Tech package. Great dealer. They are as frustrated as I am.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:23 pm 

PJFW8 wrote:
I thought lease rates/residuals were to be announced today. Nothing! My Etron is in, but without a price I can't get it. I ordered the car in August. $1000 down. The dealer refunded my deposit in late November when they had no idea when they could firm up the price. Legally I no longer have an order, but I will have a chance to get the car. Milano Red with brown interior. Looks great Premium Plus with Tech package. Great dealer. They are as frustrated as I am.

Misano Red is the only other exterior color that works with the Chestnut Brown interior. The other is the Dakota Gray (not really gray but more bronze color). Any other color with the brown interior looks bad. In the end I opted for Scuba Blue and Titanium Gray interior since I want a lighter interior than the ubiquitous black interior (what I have now). And the waiting game still continues...Dealer says they'll have program details tomorrow.
-Ben

Last edited by bruintoo on Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:24 pm 

Just spoke with my broker, who just spoke directly with Audi Corporate and still no lease rates released.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:25 am 

Has anyone gotten any lease quotes from their dealers?? All audi offers went up on their site yeaterday but the E-tron is not listed... And weirdly there are no lease offers for any model in south florida

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:23 am 

Mibanez3 wrote:
Has anyone gotten any lease quotes from their dealers?? All audi offers went up on their site yeaterday but the E-tron is not listed... And weirdly there are no lease offers for any model in south florida

Try the finance calculator from the dealer I'm getting my e-tron from, Audi Pacific in Torrance, CA. Click on the button that says "Explore Payment." They even include the federal tax rebate into the lease calculation.

http://www.audipacific.com/new-inventor ... e-tron&&&&

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:20 am 

About to sign my lease papers: A3 Etron Prestige, sport package, fully loaded. Blk/Blk. 36 mo, 15k miles/yr. 2.5% Apr. $0 down (as down payment on a lease is really just a prepayment in the long run)

Audi has set the residual at $22,306 which seems low. Monthly
Payment is $686 which was higher than expected. Debating on switching to the Q3 with gas prices as they are.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:31 am 

Jeffn31l wrote:
About to sign my lease papers: A3 Etron Prestige, sport package, fully loaded. Blk/Blk. 36 mo, 15k miles/yr. 2.5% Apr. $0 down (as down payment on a lease is really just a prepayment in the long run)

Audi has set the residual at $22,306 which seems low. Monthly
Payment is $686 which was higher than expected. Debating on switching to the Q3 with gas prices as they are.

Yup the residual on my Premium Plus is $21,356.65 which is about 49% of new cost of $43,585. Good news is the driving home, predicted EV miles was 26. We actually drove around 30 miles before the ICE kicked in! Still waiting for Account Number and PIN to complete vehicle registration for e-tron connect. Apparently, these come from Verizon, given to Audi USA, which then emails them to owners.
-Ben

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next