New e tron owner here

Audi A3 E-tron Forum

Help Support Audi A3 E-tron Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duganfr

Hello everyone, my name is Dugan and I'm a new e tron owner!
Bought a 2016 premium with only 22k miles. Was a lease return. Car must have been driven by a skinny person. There is no seat wear at all lol. Interior looks brand new. It's a lot to learn to maximize the efficiency of the battery and fuel. Figured most of it out. Have a question tho. Can you guys help me understand the mpg/ trip meters? Also there are no gauges for coolant temp, battery, and all the other normal stuff?

Also just picked up a 2016 with real low mileage.
Like new as well.... love it!

Might try to figure out how to get an Android Auto in there somehow...

Silentbob":3msdy3e4 said:

What trim do you have? I purchased a 2017 Premium Plus in May and Android Auto is already in the MMI. Just plug your phone in to either USB port and follow the prompts.

TBH, I only plug it in when I want to listen to something from my phone because it is easier to select apps in the AA interface than to just pair with bluetooth and select on the phone. I prefer using the stock maps when I need to navigate, and I generally ignore texts when I'm driving even WITH Android Auto on my previous car.

Sorry I haven't responded. I've since put on about 8k miles since August. It would be more, but due to covid we have reduced schedules at work. Luckily I still get paid a full 80 hours. I've since learned a lot more about the car. I had issues in the beginning with the satellite radio not working. It's been at the dealer 3 times for it. It has since been working correctly.

Hey everyone. My first post.
I just bought a 2018. Fully loaded.
In Canada we can't get the AT@T cell service.
But how do I use my cell phone for maps and stuff?
Thanks

Silentbob":3jv1rz94 said:

AA wasn't available for the 2016 (I have one). If you figure out a hack to make it work, I'd love to hear it.

Back