US market E-tron deliveries

Audi A3 E-tron Forum

Help Support Audi A3 E-tron Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jensaudi":3crmkcii said:
My dealer in CA says they have been "released" by the port and should arrive any day now. Anyone getting any better financial offers from their dealers besides full MSRP (and a loyalty discount if you currently own an Audi - which I don't)?

I got $1500.00 Discount from My dealer (also free aluminum roof rails too) and about one month of A3 loner car without any charge ...

i went to 3 dealers and no one offer any discounts at all..

Im getting from http://www.audifortmyers.com/

himala76":ll4c772f said:
jensaudi":ll4c772f said:
My dealer in CA says they have been "released" by the port and should arrive any day now. Anyone getting any better financial offers from their dealers besides full MSRP (and a loyalty discount if you currently own an Audi - which I don't)?

I got $1500.00 Discount from My dealer (also free aluminum roof rails too) and about one month of A3 loner car without any charge ...

For purchase or lease?

Jeffn31l":1cfwsm26 said:
I have confirmed from my broker that Audi will be releasing US lease rates this Tuesday AM.
That makes sense, all current offers expire on monday january 4th

jensaudi":10ggi7yn said:

Full MSRP for me. I didn't even try to negotiate though. I wanted very specific color and trim stuff, which required a dealer swap and a bunch of other hassle. Plus, brand new car... I just didn't even bother.

From my Audi Pacific dealer: "Audi is offering a $1500 rebate coupon for current A3 owners who buy an e-tron. Will keep you up to date!"

Mibanez3":5io5iqls said:
himala76":5io5iqls said:
jensaudi":5io5iqls said:

For purchase or lease?

Purchase and i just paid/ paperwork for my car . tomorrow or Saturday delivery ... (red / black prestige with sport package )

Hello guys this is what i got from AUDI for FED TAX Credit

Program Summary
0 Audi of America is pleased to announce the launch of
the new Model Year 2016 Audi A3 Sportback e-tron,
our first plug—inhybrid vehicle.
-The following bulletin provides details regarding the
redemption of the expected federal tax credit for
customers who purchase or lease a new MY16 Audi A3
Sportback e-tron vehicle.
Eligible Vehicles and Allowances
-An announcement regarding a federal tax credit for
the MY16 Audi A3 Sportback e-tron is imminent.
- Based on federal guidelines, Audi of America estimates
that the calendar year 2015 tax credit for the MY16
Audi A3 Sportback e-tron will be $4,168.
o In the event that there is a significant delay in the
announcement of the tax credit, or the value of the tax
credit is lower than anticipated, Audi of America will
ensure that customers receive the full value of the
estimate above.
Customer reimbursement
AFS Leasing
0 The pending "Ptua-In Electric Drive Motor Vehicle Tax
Credit” will be applied as a bonus paid by Audi Financial
Services (AFS) and disclosed as a capitalized cost
reduction.
c As AFSwill apply for the tax credit, no further action is
necessary for the customer.
AF5 F/nan:/ng, Other Financing Sources or Cash
- The customer will need to submit an application for the
pending "Pluq-In Electric Drive Motor Vehicle Tax
Credit” from the Internal Revenue Service after the sale
is completed.
Payment Timing
o In the event that Audi issues reimbursement to
customers for the tax credit estimate or the difference
between the estimate and actual tax credit, Audi of
America will issue a communication regarding payment
timing.
State of California Rebates & Resources
-For the following programs, please refer to the
following hyperlinks for additional information:
Cash Rebate - $1,500 for PHEI/s
Clean I/e/7/c/e Rebate
California Air Resources Board Website
Dr/'1/.9Clean
Customer Delivery Checklist
- As you are closing the sale with your customers, the
following checklist is recommended for discussion:
Please
Was federal incentive discussed during final
transaction?
For AFS leasing, AFS applies the tax credit. For
financing, customer handles the tax credit
independently.
Was customer offered direction with home
charger installation decision?
Please clickb_g_[gfor more information regarding
Audi e-tron charging stations.
Was customer made aware of possible
state/municipal incentives and benefits?
Please direct the customer to the g_s_
Dgggrtmgn: 91‘ Energy Database for more
information.
Was customer made aware of charging station
locations/policies at dealership?
Please collect the preferred email address of the
customer in order to update them on service
and charging station policies at your dealership.
Did customer download a charging location
application for their mobile device?
Please click |_3_e_fro_rg more information on the
Plug Share application (3”' party provider —not
owned by Audi of America).
review bulletin #15-N-0001 for additionai
program rules and dealer review periods.
@.2‘v01 5, Audi of America, LLCThe contents oft/;.z‘sr/otunvwzr/'5' pr:'v/'/aged and confide/wial, and 5/mu/(I not be 5/Iarad or distributed among I‘/1/rt/part/es.
Page 1

try to add the picture put look like i cant

himala76":3w0c5a0s said:
So I'm the only one who got the car ?..... :eek:

@himala76 It seems you are the first (and, to date, the only) person to get an E-tron in the US. So where are your postings reviewing your new toy? :D

(Not the first in North America though, that honor goes to our friends to the North).

himala76":r9g1c8m7 said:

So Audi is factoring in the federal tax rebate into their lease rates according the the lengthy quote you posted. If so, that's good, it reduces the capital cost by $4,168! In addition, there is $1,500 Audi rebate reduction and in CA an additional $1,500 rebate check afterwards that can help with the payments.

estrong":34vlm281 said:
himala76":34vlm281 said:

@himala76 It seems you are the first (and, to date, the only) person to get an E-tron in the US. So where are your postings reviewing your new toy? :D

(Not the first in North America though, that honor goes to our friends to the North).

My Car i had to left in the dealer to do the paint protection.

I thought lease rates/residuals were to be announced today. Nothing! My Etron is in, but without a price I can't get it. I ordered the car in August. $1000 down. The dealer refunded my deposit in late November when they had no idea when they could firm up the price. Legally I no longer have an order, but I will have a chance to get the car. Milano Red with brown interior. Looks great Premium Plus with Tech package. Great dealer. They are as frustrated as I am.

PJFW8":kl66sjtg said:
I thought lease rates/residuals were to be announced today. Nothing! My Etron is in, but without a price I can't get it. I ordered the car in August. $1000 down. The dealer refunded my deposit in late November when they had no idea when they could firm up the price. Legally I no longer have an order, but I will have a chance to get the car. Milano Red with brown interior. Looks great Premium Plus with Tech package. Great dealer. They are as frustrated as I am.

Misano Red is the only other exterior color that works with the Chestnut Brown interior. The other is the Dakota Gray (not really gray but more bronze color). Any other color with the brown interior looks bad. In the end I opted for Scuba Blue and Titanium Gray interior since I want a lighter interior than the ubiquitous black interior (what I have now). And the waiting game still continues...Dealer says they'll have program details tomorrow.
-Ben

Just spoke with my broker, who just spoke directly with Audi Corporate and still no lease rates released.

Has anyone gotten any lease quotes from their dealers?? All audi offers went up on their site yeaterday but the E-tron is not listed... And weirdly there are no lease offers for any model in south florida

Mibanez3":13z0uq0c said:
Has anyone gotten any lease quotes from their dealers?? All audi offers went up on their site yeaterday but the E-tron is not listed... And weirdly there are no lease offers for any model in south florida

Try the finance calculator from the dealer I'm getting my e-tron from, Audi Pacific in Torrance, CA. Click on the button that says "Explore Payment." They even include the federal tax rebate into the lease calculation.

http://www.audipacific.com/new-inventor ... e-tron&&&&

About to sign my lease papers: A3 Etron Prestige, sport package, fully loaded. Blk/Blk. 36 mo, 15k miles/yr. 2.5% Apr. $0 down (as down payment on a lease is really just a prepayment in the long run)

Audi has set the residual at $22,306 which seems low. Monthly
Payment is $686 which was higher than expected. Debating on switching to the Q3 with gas prices as they are.

Jeffn31l":le3qzsio said:
About to sign my lease papers: A3 Etron Prestige, sport package, fully loaded. Blk/Blk. 36 mo, 15k miles/yr. 2.5% Apr. $0 down (as down payment on a lease is really just a prepayment in the long run)

Audi has set the residual at $22,306 which seems low. Monthly
Payment is $686 which was higher than expected. Debating on switching to the Q3 with gas prices as they are.
Yup the residual on my Premium Plus is $21,356.65 which is about 49% of new cost of $43,585. Good news is the driving home, predicted EV miles was 26. We actually drove around 30 miles before the ICE kicked in! Still waiting for Account Number and PIN to complete vehicle registration for e-tron connect. Apparently, these come from Verizon, given to Audi USA, which then emails them to owners.
-Ben

Back