Build and Price on Audi USA website

Audi A3 E-tron Forum

Help Support Audi A3 E-tron Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PJFW8

The configuration option is back on the Audi site after being missing for a few days. You still can't estimate financing or leasing. Oddly. the cost of the Red paint I ordered is now shown as "0". I suspect that is a mistake. Generally a very poor website heavy on marketing but light on specifications and real information. Availability (except for a few cars already arrived) looks like December or later. I may cancel and look at a Volt or 2016 CMax. Edit: Site works but no lease or finance details

Do you have a local dealer? I'd ask them about the paint color choices, it could very well be that they decided not to charge extra for the choices.

Also, there are Audi A3 e-Trons coming into port in the country, so a local dealer would be better able to 'grab' one for you rather than going via the online method and being added to the back of the line.

scalbert":3bkadrag said:
Six are heading to Audi North Atlanta. One should be in by the end of the month.

Is one of these e-Tron vehicles yours? Or do you work at Audi North Atlanta or?

marta":3g86zj0m said:
scalbert":3g86zj0m said:
Six are heading to Audi North Atlanta. One should be in by the end of the month.

Nope, just visited yesterday to see if any had arrived.

scalbert":1gaq951p said:
marta":1gaq951p said:
scalbert":1gaq951p said:

Nope, just visited yesterday to see if any had arrived.

Have you had a chance to test drive? I reckon anyone who test drives will have a hard time not wanting one :)

audiman":2kmelfi8 said:
Have you had a chance to test drive? I reckon anyone who test drives will have a hard time not wanting one :)

Not yet, but hoping for a chance tomorrow. More on that if it happens.

I ordered one in Asheville, NC in mid August. Delivery was expected about now. A couple of weeks ago I was told December at the earliest. My car is the first dealer allocated car. I am frustrated that no lease info is available. It would be good to know the residual and if Audi handles the tax credit like Porsche (favorable) or keeps it without credit (a deal breaker). I will report any info as I receive it.

I did not get to drive one on Monday, it had already left the dealer. Their demo should be in next week though with five others due in late November/early December.

Back