Lead times - delivery delays

Audi A3 E-tron Forum

Help Support Audi A3 E-tron Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got a build date of wk25 - which is 15-JUN-2015 - nearly 9 months after I ordered it - so add another 2-3-4 weeks for delivery and it will be nearly 10 months. Still miffed but after nearly 6 months another 3 and a bit should be easy. Dealer still liaising with Audi UK over delays.

My E-tron was delivered today! :D
Ordered 12th September 2014. Delivered 16th March 2015.
No idea how to add a picture to this forum....

Congratulations @Leon, I hope you enjoy it as much as I have been enjoying mine. Can you share the Audi build code so we can look at your configuration?
I'm sure it was worth the wait.....

:? no idea where to find the Audi build code.... but nothing special. Only Mythos Black and cruise control as extras.

YES! Car is great. Already love it. Managed to get 19 miles out of my first full charge today in EV mode. It was 4.5 C this morning, so hope the range will improve.

So heard last week that my car now has a build week of 15, it was 18! Fingers crossed should have it late April / early May :)

machine":2p4xkwax said:
So heard last week that my car now has a build week of 15, it was 18! Fingers crossed should have it late April / early May :)

Did you get it?! Please update us... I want to live vicariously through you until I get mine!

Hi Guys, I ordered my e-tron on 27th March and should be picking it up on the 1st July...I can't wait!

DaveA3":157rslh3 said:
Hi Guys, I ordered my e-tron on 27th March and should be picking it up on the 1st July...I can't wait!

Congrats. Color, options, etc.? Most importantly, pictures. :D

MDPlatts":1t60pvua said:
Finally got a build date of wk25 - which is 15-JUN-2015 - nearly 9 months after I ordered it - so add another 2-3-4 weeks for delivery and it will be nearly 10 months. Still miffed but after nearly 6 months another 3 and a bit should be easy. Dealer still liaising with Audi UK over delays.

MD- did you finally get your car? Can you update us on your e-Tron? What did you order, and how do you like it now that you're driving it?

Back