Will A4 e-Quattro steal sales from A3 e-Tron?

Audi A3 E-tron Forum

Help Support Audi A3 E-tron Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audiman

The A4 e-Quattro is set to go one sale later this year in the UK.
Do you think it will steal sales from the A3 e-Tron, or are the 2 different enough?

audiman":1nsfmrhl said:
The A4 e-Quattro is set to go one sale later this year in the UK.
Do you think it will steal sales from the A3 e-Tron, or are the 2 different enough?
I guess it will almost cost double of the e-tron price. At that price point. I would buy a Tesla 85, anytime of day

Oh! I didn't realize. Yes, at twice the cost of the a3 e-tron, that opens up lots of other options.

I doubt that the sales of the e-tron will be affected by the A4 e-Quattro since the A4 isn't a PHEV. The e-Quattro is an update to the way the Quattro system works and does not integrate a hybrid setup to the engine.
The only e-trons available are the A3 Sportback (globally) and Q7 (Europe only at this time from what I hear).

hangtime10":2o8gjowu said:
I doubt that the sales of the e-tron will be affected by the A4 e-Quattro since the A4 isn't a PHEV. The e-Quattro is an update to the way the Quattro system works and does not integrate a hybrid setup to the engine.
The only e-trons available are the A3 Sportback (globally) and Q7 (Europe only at this time from what I hear).

I'd love to see the Q7 diesel e-tron here, but it will never happen.

Back