what is the best deal for 2017 A3 E-tron?

Audi A3 E-tron Forum

Help Support Audi A3 E-tron Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitochondrial

Hi guys, I guess this question was being discussed periodically, I've searched some of the topics but the MSRP and deals kinda out of date but please feel free to redirect me if there's a topic regarded to this topic again. I am doing some research for buying this car, it's perfect for my needs since I live very closed to my work place (EV mode) and periodically go out of the town for a one day trip (hybrid mode). I wonder what's the best deal I could get from the dealership for the 2017 model? how's the depreciated value or rate of this type of vehicle?

Thanks everyone in advance for the inputs :)
It's best if the inputs are related in Canada but welcome from anywhere for reference.

I found this new leasing app called Honcker. They only do no $ down leases, meaning just pay drive offs. They had a couple loaded prem plus e-trons (msrp was over 48K)
for around 475/mo incl tax. 15k miles/yr. it will vary by zip code but that is a deal I wish I would have seen a month earlier.

Dunno how effective this technique is, but it works for me. First, I don't have a problem buying a new car sight unseen. And if I have to fly to another city to buy a car, I see it as a bonus. Roadtrip in my new car! So I sent emails to dealers all over the West and Southwest. Simple car description and 10% off. That was the deal. Most dealers couldn't do it. A few could. Then came the bait and switch, ridiculously clumsy ways to get the price up, and just lies. Amazing what these sales guys think they can get away with. Finally found a car in Phoenix and the sales guy seems straight up. Have a formal offer sheet and I we have secured the car. Waiting for arrival in the next week. I only had to walk into one dealership, where I got the long look see and test drive. And I got the most outrageously high offer as well.

I am a subscriber to Consumer Reports online service. When their web site detected that I was looking at cars, they sent me information about UNHAGGLE.COM . This is a third party service available to CR members. It saved me 1350 dollars on my car.

SFkjeld":1xdthukl said:
Dunno how effective this technique is, but it works for me. First, I don't have a problem buying a new car sight unseen. And if I have to fly to another city to buy a car, I see it as a bonus. Roadtrip in my new car! So I sent emails to dealers all over the West and Southwest. Simple car description and 10% off. That was the deal. Most dealers couldn't do it. A few could. Then came the bait and switch, ridiculously clumsy ways to get the price up, and just lies. Amazing what these sales guys think they can get away with. Finally found a car in Phoenix and the sales guy seems straight up. Have a formal offer sheet and I we have secured the car. Waiting for arrival in the next week. I only had to walk into one dealership, where I got the long look see and test drive. And I got the most outrageously high offer as well.

That's pretty much what I did. I emailed around the area and found some good offers. Then I looked for the red that I wanted. Found one in San Antonio (I'm in Houston). Called the dealer, told the sales person what I wanted to spend, got their agreement, drove down and picked it up. Pretty easy overall.

Build your car on the US and Canadian Audi web sites. Then compare the price by converting the shown price to Canadian dollars. You'll realize you are already getting a great deal on it just by being in Canada. I've placed my order but when it comes to picking it up I'll be negotiating the various add on fees that the dealer puts in the quote to pad their bottom line - doc fee, finance fee, etc - that's where you can save $500-2000. Alternatively you can try and get some accessories or oil changes thrown in, which have value too.

Back