E-tron order availability

Audi A3 E-tron Forum

Help Support Audi A3 E-tron Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iang

Hi all,
I've been negotiating the purchase of a vehicle with a dealer that I think has been yanking my chain a bit. He keeps telling me that I shouldn't wait to get the order in, and that he still sees some "allocations" available, but infers that I don't want to miss out.

I know that orders take a good 3 months, and that production capabilities are limited so I may have to wait a little longer, but other than that it's not like Audi is going to stop production any time soon -right?

Ian

pkulak":3ct5mya2 said:
I ordered mine 2.5 months ago and it'll be in the week. No problems.

Can you believe it's almost here!!??!!
I'm sure you're pretty excited. Good timing as the warmer weather will benefit your AER.
Congrats and post some pics pls... :)

Pkulak
It's been a couple of months now, how are you enjoying your e-tron?
I gotta tell you this, I still have 1/2 tank remaining from my last fill-up in late April (drove over 1,600 kms). :cool:
Love to hear what you think of your e-tron.

iang":3hwmrugr said:
Hi all,
I've been negotiating the purchase of a vehicle with a dealer that I think has been yanking my chain a bit. He keeps telling me that I shouldn't wait to get the order in, and that he still sees some "allocations" available, but infers that I don't want to miss out.

I know that orders take a good 3 months, and that production capabilities are limited so I may have to wait a little longer, but other than that it's not like Audi is going to stop production any time soon -right?

Ian
As I understand it, most dealers only get a very limited number of special orders allocated to them. Many are therefore reluctant to use one of these slots on lower priced cars like these, they would rather save them for high profit expensive cars instead. The dealer I am working with as much as told me so, and when I said I'd still prefer to wait for a special order car rather than pay extra for a car on the lot that had Nav that I didn't want, they discounted the Nav car heavily to make the deal (and save their allocation).

Back