March lease special

Audi A3 E-tron Forum

Help Support Audi A3 E-tron Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vin

In case you don't know me from other forums, I have a blog that tracks lease deals from dealers on a weekly basis. Factory offers are tracked on a monthly basis.

http://ev-vin.blogspot.com/

Started running into a number of new A3 e-tron lease deals this weekend (more than any other EV, even the Volt), so I figured I'd post here in case you haven't seen them.

From what I can tell, looks like Audi started a promo this month that dealers improved on.

Best deal I found so far is from Rusnak in Pasadena.

Good luck, hope this helps!

I just bought a $43K MSRP this weekend from Mckenna Audi in Norwalk (Socal) and Dealt with internet sales rep Chris Blair. 7500 mile lease. $3K down, and $324/month including taxes. Base model car with 17 wheels and navigation. I wanted the navigation - but didn't care about the other two packages so I was able to get the base model + navig and still a nice low payment. Was looking at a BMW i3 that had no options and this just seemed like a much better choice.

But 7,500 miles per year enough?
meatballhippo":28eg0qb3 said:
I just bought a $43K MSRP this weekend from Mckenna Audi in Norwalk (Socal) and Dealt with internet sales rep Chris Blair. 7500 mile lease. $3K down, and $324/month including taxes. Base model car with 17 wheels and navigation. I wanted the navigation - but didn't care about the other two packages so I was able to get the base model + navig and still a nice low payment. Was looking at a BMW i3 that had no options and this just seemed like a much better choice.

For me it is - I drive about 7000 miles/year.

Been driving it for 4 days now and love it. My goal is to see how long I can drive it without filling up the gas tank. Hopefully a month - that is what I'm aiming for.

I can not express enough how easy it was to work with Chris at McKenna audi - he called me - offered me a great price and I picked it up at 8PM - and the paperwork took about 10 minutes which was great. No having to deal with the finance person trying to sell me extended warranties, scotchguard, crap like that. It was clean, easy, etc... One of the best buying experiences I have had.

I was planning on buying a BMW i3 instead- but dealing with all the local Orange County (Socal) BMW dealers was so terrible I went with the A3.

Just picked up a base 40k car for 3k down at $275 including tax from pasadena. Ended up getting 849 dollar maintenance package, too. Chris rules. 5*'s.

Terms? 36 months @ 7,500 miles per year?
zach":2yvd55yk said:
Just picked up a base 40k car for 3k down at $275 including tax from pasadena. Ended up getting 849 dollar maintenance package, too. Chris rules. 5*'s.

bruintoo":rjhiseda said:
zach":rjhiseda said:

yes, 7.5k per year, 36 months. and i had to get the 849 maintenance package to get that price. that a good deal, y'all?

Is "3k down" = drive off?

zach":38e8x1jg said:
bruintoo":38e8x1jg said:
zach":38e8x1jg said:

yes, 7.5k per year, 36 months. and i had to get the 849 maintenance package to get that price. that a good deal, y'all?

Back