Canadian options summary

Audi A3 E-tron Forum

Help Support Audi A3 E-tron Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dominic

Ok. There is nothing there that is not on the Audi.ca website.
It's just in a shorter form. Hope it helps someone!

Ultra:
Ultra.jpg

Progressiv:
Progressiv.jpg

Technik:
Technik.jpg

Thanks for the summary @Dominic, it is interesting to note the differences in standard features that are applied by the different markets.

I wasn't particularly happy that Audi UK made the Advanced Key feature a standard in the UK, but have come to accept its potential security limitations. On the other hand, I am very happy that Audi UK didn't make the Panoramic Sunroof standard kit as I would not have bought the e-tron if they had. My reasoning being that at 6' 3" (190+cm) I find the mechanism intrudes too much into the headspace even with the seat hight adjusted.

Likewise, in a car that I use primarily in EV mode, the inclusion of powered features such as Power Driver and Front Passenger Seats as well as Heated Front Seats would be redundant features as I am the sole driver and pre-condition the interior environment prior to departure in the Winter.

I appreciate that certain features have become the norm in certain global markets and people in those marketplaces have grown to accept such features as "must haves", but I am pretty happy with the UK spec overall in so far as it doesn't force me to purchase features for the next future owner.

It is interesting.

We don't have much choices over here. Some european countries got a full supermarket of options. But we do get a lot for the price!

No wireless charging. That's a bummer.

Well it been this way in the CDN market forever. Manufacturers just load up the cars and all the good stuff are in the top spec. leaving us with no choice but get the most expensive b/c of the toys we want.
It was between the progressive and technik trims, but I would need to add the technology pkg to the progressive trim which works out to be almost the price of the technik. So I decided I might as well go with the top-of-the-line.
I've had my e-tron for 4 weeks now and I'm very happy with it. So far I've only bought approx. 60l of gas and covered ~1,400 km.

Back