2017 Order ETA

Audi A3 E-tron Forum

Help Support Audi A3 E-tron Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pick up my e-tron yesterday and am loving it.

Getting about 25km range so far before the ICE kicks in, temperatures here in Vancouver are about 5-10 degrees, hoping things will improve as weather warms. Anyone else in Canada doing any better range wise?

The technology in this car is awesome, in particular the Apple Carplay integration and all LED lighting inside and out. Definitely a little less storage in the trunk compared to my 2006 A3 hatch but that was expected.

Hanshan":2p6bqvbu said:
Pick up my e-tron yesterday and am loving it.

Getting about 25km range so far before the ICE kicks in, temperatures here in Vancouver are about 5-10 degrees, hoping things will improve as weather warms. Anyone else in Canada doing any better range wise?

The technology in this car is awesome, in particular the Apple Carplay integration and all LED lighting inside and out. Definitely a little less storage in the trunk compared to my 2006 A3 hatch but that was expected.

What wheels and paint did you get? What dealer? I just ordered one through OpenRoad.

srwhitney, congrats! It's a great car and I think you will enjoy it.

Monsoon Grey Metallic and 17" rims. I originally ordered Nano Grey but after seeing it in person on the TT realized it wasn't for me. I actually really like Monsoon and find it is darker than on the website. I went 17" because I know they are slightly better in terms of eeking out mileage. But the 18" looks better.

I ordered mine through Capilano Audi in July, mainly because I had a relationship there from my previous car and servicing. It took 6 months though for the order to arrive even though 2017 etron production started in October. It was built end of November, left Europe in December, arrived early January in Canada and took 3 weeks to cross the country and get through inspections etc.

Each dealer around Canada gets a small allocation of vehicles, so how long it takes depends not only on production capacity in Germany but also whether or not your dealer's allocations have already been snapped up. If you order before someone say in Ottawa, you might get a car later if their dealer has an unpurchased allocation but your dealer's are all bought.

I did speak to Openroad and Downtown Audi when I was shopping around back last July and I found downtown in particular gave great service in terms of helping find a car.

Back