my e-tron Technik

Audi A3 E-tron Forum

Help Support Audi A3 E-tron Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mtrogers99 - congrats on getting the e-tron. very nice indeed.
saw the pic's you posted and the white looks really nice.
gotta love the virtual cockpit, wish I could've gotten that with mine.
the changes Audi did are very subtle but those with a keen eye will notice the changes.
cold weather AER isn't great, but the drive (regardless of temp) will always be fun.
in the summer, you can expect to drive 30 to 40 km on a full charge.
I would like to hear about your experiences with the e-tron (pros, cons, nice-to-haves, etc..)

I decided to buy winter mags for this car; first time for me. So these are not really an option, but something extra I purchased. The dealer was selling these as winter mags with a free tire storage special.

The tires are 205/50 17. I bought Michelin X-ice tires. My driving experience so far has been fine, but it has also been limited. I'm retired so I just avoid the bad weather driving most of the time.

hangtime10":34nf4jy7 said:
mtrogers99 -
I would like to hear about your experiences with the e-tron (pros, cons, nice-to-haves, etc..)

Love the quiet electric motor. Love the B&O sound system. Love the virtual cockpit, the touch pad for data entry. I haven't started using the voice commands yet. The 2017 comes with a mount for the charging control unit; wish they had told me that in advance before I spent money on something for it. Seats are comfortable. Miss having seat memory and home-link for the garage door, but obviously these were not deal breakers.

I have not yet driven my car on a highway, or used the "boost" feature.

mtroedgers99":19v66kvf said:
I decided to buy winter mags for this car; first time doing yoga with yoga burn for me. So these are not really an option, but something extra I purchased. The dealer was selling these as winter mags with a free tire storage special.

The tires are 205/50 17. I bought Michelin X-ice tires. My driving experience so far has been fine, but it has also been limited. I'm retired so I just avoid the bad weather driving most of the time.

Hey i just saw your pics, that's a nice one!

Back