E-tron logging more sales

Audi A3 E-tron Forum

Help Support Audi A3 E-tron Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m3gha

According to http://www.greencarreports.com/news...s-for-feb-volt-outsells-bolt-ev-substantially e-tron sales are surging. Audi sold 400 e-trons in the month of February 2017 which is about 20% of all A3 models.

Here is the excerpt: "The Audi A3 e-tron plug-in hybrid logged a strong 400 deliveries last month, its second-best monthly number since it went on sale in December 2015. Its year-to-date figure is 787. It also represented more than 20 percent of all A3 models sold in February, an encouraging sign as Audi starts to prepare for next year's launch of its e-tron all-electric SUV model with more than 200 miles of range."

One reason I bought mine was that the car was unique (and handsome). Guess that wont be the case anymore.

Not sure where you're located, but I wouldn't worry about seeing too many of them. Here in Houston, I'd guesstimate that ~30% of all the cars I see are electrified in some way. I even see such unicorns as an i8 and some sort of electric Mercedes, yet I've only seen one other e-tron.

Back