ONTARIO EV REBATE STATUS

Audi A3 E-tron Forum

Help Support Audi A3 E-tron Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

11thIndian

Hey Everyone. Just wondering if any fellow Ontarians who purchased a A3 this year have gotten their rebate yet? And when did your paperwork go in? I purchased in May, and the last time I heard early in the Summer they were working on applications from February.

Thanks!

I submitted my application around March 24th and still have not got it. I followed up in mid-July and was told they were working on applications from mid-February.

Purchased my 2018 A3 Sportback e-tron in December 2017. Applied for my Ontario EV rebate in early Jan 2018 and received the rebate yesterday. They must have hired extra people and thus processing applications more quickly. Did it all electronically including direct deposit to my bank account.

I submitted my EVSE rebate around mid November, just got that rebate this week.

Ian

Submitted application in mid-December of 2017 and just received the rebate this week via direct deposit. Wasn't expecting it this soon.

Get your claims in! This program will be on the table soon to axe, no doubt... Sigh.

Back