Audi A3 e-Tron, OBD Eleven modification

Audi A3 E-tron Forum

Help Support Audi A3 E-tron Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

etronfan

Hello guys,

I just wanted to share with you my video on some modifications via OBD Eleven.
I find the product great and i was able to unlock some featured like Video In Motion (ViM), auto lock...
Enjoy :)

https://youtu.be/Hk7uoxd2NUw

Don't hesitate to ask me questions if you are interested to buy :)

Very cool thanks for this etronfan, I got the OBD eleven as well and played a little but didnt want to mess around too much. Now I think i'll try a couple of the mods you did.

One question, right at the end of your video your mirrors fold in -was that an option for you in Sweden? I have not seen any other E-Trons with this -my 2017 Technik did not have the option. I'm wondering if it can be enabled with OBD eleven, but i somehow doubt i have the motors in the mirror..

Cheers,
Ian

Nice! I bought this a few years ago but TBH never used it too much since the car was a lease. Now I'm about to purchase it outright so I'll be sure to try some of these out.

Though I'm pretty sure "video in motion" is a bad idea...

iang":28fg2ls7 said:
Very cool thanks for this etronfan, I got the OBD eleven as well and played a little but didnt want to mess around too much. Now I think i'll try a couple of the mods you did.

One question, right at the end of your video your mirrors fold in -was that an option for you in Sweden? I have not seen any other E-Trons with this -my 2017 Technik did not have the option. I'm wondering if it can be enabled with OBD eleven, but i somehow doubt i have the motors in the mirror..

Cheers,
Ian
Hi. after changing a function of my 2016 Audi e-tron, the functions - charge & e-tron mode and e-tron statistics no longer appear on the mmi screen. does anyone know how to reset?

Nuje":1nti7w7s said:
Can you just post a quick list of the mods you did with OBDeleven?

Hi. after changing a function of my 2016 Audi e-tron, the functions - charge & e-tron mode and e-tron statistics no longer appear on the mmi screen. does anyone know how to reset?

iang":1a727zs6 said:

Cheers,
Ian

david60":1pdujbu8 said:

Have you got the menu back? If so, how did you do it?
I had the same issue when adding the towbar support to my MMI, and I had to return the car to the dealer, who said they just reset the MMI.
I tried everything, like removing fuse, using the softreset buttons on the dash, nothing worked.
Even wrote the same codes back to the MMI, nothing.
So there must be something that causes the e-tron menus to disappear when writing to the MMI.

Back