Setting Charging Time Profiles - No Departure Time preferenc

Audi A3 E-tron Forum

Help Support Audi A3 E-tron Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jumper

I don't leave home at a regular time, nor do I need the car warmed up/cooled down at a defined departure time, so, departure time is irrelevant to my charging profiles. I want instead to set charging profiles for when power is cheapest and have the car immediately charge when plugged in within that time window, or upon entering that time window if plugged in earlier. I can't make it work.

I've set two charging timers, one for weekdays from 2100 to 0700 hours, and the second from 0000 to 2359 hours on weekends. AC conditioning is set to OFF, yet I must still set a preferred departure time for some reason. Departure time seems to dominate the charging schedule and the car appears to wait until the last minute to begin charging. How do I configure the timers to charge immediately once within a defined charging time window?

Am I doing something wrong in my timer configuration? I know I can manually override the timer, but why should I have to do so?

Back