Picked up mine last friday

Audi A3 E-tron Forum

Help Support Audi A3 E-tron Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marta

I got my A3 e-Tron on January 8th.

I do wish the vehicle had a better all-electric-range, but here in California, during the winter, I am getting over 17 miles of EV range which should improve in the summer.

It has very similar driving characteristics to the 2006 A3 that it replaced.

As with others, the e-tron connect service isn't working for me so I can't do any scheduled charging or climate control. If I could pre-heat that would help range a little bit as well.

You can preheat by setting the timer before you get out of the car the night before.
Just select menu with the ignition on, select car systems, aux AC i think, set the time and date and tick the box.

The following day if you leave at the same time when you attempt to set the time and date it automatically updates the date so just back up tick the box and its set.

denisp":11kioann said:
You can preheat by setting the timer before you get out of the car the night before.
Just select menu with the ignition on, select car systems, aux AC i think, set the time and date and tick the box.

The following day if you leave at the same time when you attempt to set the time and date it automatically updates the date so just back up tick the box and its set.

In order to schedule climate control and charging in the car, you will need to get the MMI Plus system that comes with the Technology Package/Navigation. If you didn't order this package, all scheduling can only be done through the e-tron connect app or etron.myaudiusa.com portal, both of which are not working right now.

See my post regarding logging to e-tron connect app or the web portal for US e-trons in a thread somewhere in this forum.

marta":1b2sc7nt said:
I got my A3 e-Tron on January 8th.

I do wish the vehicle had a better all-electric-range, but here in California, during the winter, I am getting over 17 miles of EV range which should improve in the summer.

It has very similar driving characteristics to the 2006 A3 that it replaced.

As with others, the e-tron connect service isn't working for me so I can't do any scheduled charging or climate control. If I could pre-heat that would help range a little bit as well.
Congrats! I also got an e-tron to replace a 2006 A3! I traded mine in.
-Ben

Back