Brand New - Airconditioning Compressor being replaced.

Audi A3 E-tron Forum

Help Support Audi A3 E-tron Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Auldrobert

Dealer prepping car for our pick up upon sale. Check engine light on. Dealer cleared it. We drove the car for 2 days. Check engine light back on. Took back to dealer. Told airconditiinjng compressor needs to be replaced. Brand new 2018!!!!!! Anyone have problems with AC? Should I be smelling a lemon?

I just got my e-tron on Friday; sorry yours was not up to par on delivery!

A whole boatload (literally) of 2018 e-trons were just delivered from Germany last week, just in time to slip in under the Sept. 10 wire for a rebate program in Ontario that was cancelled as of today by the new government. I wonder if the chorus of pleading from Ontario Audi dealers led to some slightly rushed production, with the resulting inattention to certain pre-shipment testing?

In any case, I hope that after the compressor is replaced your experience is as nice as mine. Enjoying it immensely so far!

Sonny

Similar issue with my 2018 etron.
AC compressor was replaced 2 weeks after car was picked up. Also had issues with front passanger airbag, and most recenlty charger unit was replaced- owned the car for less than 5 months, more issues that I expected - Hoping for no more..

Back