Charging kit

Audi A3 E-tron Forum

Help Support Audi A3 E-tron Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShadyJC

Hi everyone - new owner in SoCal here. I picked up a 2017 E-Tron yesterday that happened to be the dealer demo car and while the car is in great shape, I feel like I might be missing something from the charge kit.

Can someone detail every cable/cord/bracket that comes in the charge kit? Or post a picture? I basically have 3 pieces - the cord from 110 outlet to the charge unit, the charge unit itself, and the cable for the charge unit to the car.

Should there be a wall mount bracket? And a 240v cord?

Thanks in advance!

Should definitely be a 240v pigtail, and a black canvas zipper bag to carry it all in. Some have reported that 2017 may have come with a wall bracket too, although my 2016 did not.

Just picked up a '17 model myself over the weekend. My charging kit was brand new and never used. What it included: carrying case, 110V cable, 240V cable, the main charger brick with the charge connector already secured to it, and a small ziploc bag with a screw and tool to secure which ever cable you use to the brick. There was no mounting bracket/box.

Seems like some of the recent Canadian buyers have mentioned getting the bracket. It may not be included anywhere else.

Back