Prestige Package question

Audi A3 E-tron Forum

Help Support Audi A3 E-tron Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PDG67

This is just a curiosity more than anything...looking at a window sticker for a 2016 E-Tron in the Prestige trim, and the last item listed on the trim level description is "interior storage package." Any Prestige owners out there that can elaborate on that package?

Thanks!

Same thing on my 2017. I have no idea what that represents. Guy at dealer didn't know either (shocker).

Fraktl":20yvrfn2 said:
iang":20yvrfn2 said:
Maybe the nets on the back of the driver/passenger seats?

Exactly this.

Actually, that's not it, either. I have a Premium Plus, which also has the nets on the backs of both seats. The "Storage Package" is exclusive to the Prestige trim level. I did discover a while back that the "Storage Package" in the Prestige trim amounts to at least one (maybe two), extra 12v power outlets located in the rear seat area and/or the cargo area (both of which I would love to have in my car).

Still would be nice for a Prestige owner to confirm this. :)

From the Audi website:

Interior storage package (USB charging ports for rear seat, grocery hook and 12V outlet in trunk)

Cheez1919":2o3qzrld said:
From the Audi website:

Interior storage package (USB charging ports for rear seat, grocery hook and 12V outlet in trunk)

Thanks, that's what I found, too (didn't quite remember it correctly). My Premium Plus has the grocery hook, though...next question is, I wonder how difficult it would be to retrofit the USB's and the cargo area 12v plug....sounds like a good winter project, if possible.

Back