2016 Canadian e-tron changing digital speedometer to MPH

Audi A3 E-tron Forum

Help Support Audi A3 E-tron Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZetaMSZ006

Anyone know how to change the digital speedometer to MPH for a 2016 Canadian e-tron?

Took a trip to Buffalo recently and just realized that the analog speedometer does not have MPH numbers on it! Also for the life of me I couldn't figure out how to change the digital speedometer to MPH either, even after looking through the manual.

That's a great question. I don't have any trips to the US on the books at the moment, but it's the type of thing I'm sure I'd forget until the last minute.

Found the answer.

If anyone needs the info, hit menu button, select "Setup MMI", it's under "units of measurement" then "speed".

ZetaMSZ006":bxjzf2m7 said:
Found the answer.

If anyone needs the info, hit menu button, select "Setup MMI", it's under "units of measurement" then "speed".

I just drove a 2017 F-150 rental car and all you had to do was press "ok" on the steering wheel! I wish they could make it simpler. I live 10 minutes from the border and go over to the US weekly...!

Back