2018 A3 e-tron?

Audi A3 E-tron Forum

Help Support Audi A3 E-tron Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fraktl

I recently put an order in for a 2017 A3 e-tron Technik in Canada, but my dealership has informed me that I'll be getting a 2018 model instead (same trim) that apparently is the same vehicle (no major changes) but had no additional information for me other than the Technology package was slightly tweaked to include the High Beam Assist feature.

Just curious if anyone here has heard of a 2018 A3 e-tron model in their area and whether they have any information on them because I can't find anything online about them?

I'm sure it's because the 2017 allocation has all been accounted for.
Since the 2017 was a mid-cycle refresh for us in Canada (newly designed front facia and virtual cockpit), I'd think that the 2 model years would very similar.
Maybe expect Audi Connect for 2018?
There wasn't much difference between my 2016 and the 2017 (would love to have the virtual cockpit though).
Either way, it has been a great little car and I thoroughly enjoy driving it every day.

The factory where the e-tron is built shuts down for the model year in August, and allocations take approximately 4 months, so you're being bumped to 2018 model year. You won't likely see a car until late September or even October if you ordered this week. I ordered February and my car doesn't ship until late May, so mid June in my hands hopefully.

I recently took delivery of a 2017 Audi A3 etron with Technik package and I believe it comes with High Beam assist, as I notice it was an option to turn this off in one of the submenus of the MMI interface.

My dealership reached out and provided the order guide for the 2018 A3 e-tron model. As mentioned previously, the only change is that the Technology package now includes High Beam Assist. And no mention of Audi Connect on there, which is rather unfortunate.

Back