Appearance package in Canada

Audi A3 E-tron Forum

Help Support Audi A3 E-tron Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ferster

Hello all,

I finally got my hands on my new 2017 Technik e-tron this week, and what fun it is! Unfortunately with summer tires, I have had to curb my use as we still have snow in the normal sunny Okanagan!

Anyway, I have been offered the Platinum appearance package at a discounted rate of $1,925 for 4 years. Does anyone else in Canada have it and what price you paid? Seems like prices on items does vary across the country!

Any feedback would be much appreciated!

Thanks
Ferster

Hello - I'm about to pick an E-tron up here in Toronto and I declined the appearance package. The quote they gave me was 2,685+HST for 7 years which I declined. Just didn't make sense to lay out that kind of cash upfront to insure against chips, dings and flats. Some folks on the board have had problems with blown tires on the sport package but I opted to stay with the 17" rims.

My dealer builds the wheel protection plan in to every quote they do...wheels definitely worth it but if you're planning on winter driving I would say go for it. Remember that it's a very profitable add on for dealers so you can definitely haggle them....!

Back